Big Sexy Arune.Com

Saturday, February 19, 2005

A taste of what's to come concerning AMC



I've had a few people asking me what I'd be covering regarding soap operas, so I'll provide a brief overview. I'll tackle this by Tuesday, though I may present my essay on fictional characters first- it's all a matter of how I use my time and my mood.

All My Children- The good & The bad: the title explains it all. I'll be looking at the show from my perspective and explaining why it's all worth watching, despite some major shortcomings. I also want to address the social issues explored by the show and how the presentation of the show- on a daily basis- affects the viewing experience.

This will come in the next week or two depending on real life circumstances permitting said ruminations.

Thoughts?