Big Sexy Arune.Com

Thursday, December 08, 2005

What Now?



As you've all noticed, the blog has been abandoned during the school year, because it's simply too time consuming to produce these long insights and to find fun links everyday. My current plan is to make every Friday the day to update the blog, though that's subject to change. I've got two computers, the new one where I work from often but lack a good HTML and FTP set of programs, so it necessitates the old one for such work. It's not time consuming, but annoying to do and it delays updates.


To that end, I'm ending the "Why We Fight" segment as we know it, but it'll be back in the form of "Not Fade Away" commentary, in which I'll briefly address issues that I feel merit some discussion. It'll hopefully inspire some added commentary.


The posts next week will include a comparison of the "X3" and "Superman Returns" trailers, spotlighting what I like and dislike about both.


Any suggestions? Why do you come here and what do you want to see?


For those who appreciate political blogging, check out my buddy, Kurt Ingram, whose blog on Canadian politics is interesting. And apparently Toyota dealerships suck in Canada too.