Big Sexy Arune.Com

Thursday, July 21, 2005

It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's ARUNE!



On Monday, I'll be heading to Australia courtesy of Warner Bros, who are taking me (along with other, real journalists) to the set of SUPERMAN RETURNS the new film starring Brandon Routh, Kate Bosworth, Kevin Spacey and the guy who played Kumar in "Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle." I'll also stay longer in order to learn a bit more about Syndney- where the it's all being filmed- and to see what kind of trouble I can attract.

Though the full report will be on CBR, I will post notes up here and use a bit more, uh, "diverse" vernacular. Thanks to Jonah Weiland & Rob Worley for making this once in a lifetime trip possible. For those who have noticed a lack of the "Why We Fight" articles, I've been too busy to put up anything but a half-assed article and while they probably read like teenage angsty rants, I don't want them to sound worse than they already do.